Online Photography School
How To Use Photoshop
Photoshop has been and is, the first choice editing program for most professional photographers. In this video by Tim Grey you can learn a number of techniques for cleaning and correcting images. A brief word of warning, the video is approximately two hours long:
The tutorial covers a number of different areas on the subject including:
- Strategies for cleaning images.
- Using the Spot Healing Brush
- Controlled cleaning with the Healing Brush
- Patching image areas
- Two stage image cleaning using the Clone Tool
- Correcting color contamination and casts
- Reducing image noise
Despite it’s length, the video contains some extremely useful tips and techniques for getting the best quality out of your images.
Visit our Online Photography School Again for better understanding of photography. You will again fall in love with what you love doing. Share The Love.